Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New life

I do not blog as often because blogging is not on my top priority list any more. There is so much more to my life now! I have a job! I have a job now. I work with adult handicap. I have fun doing arts and crafts with them! I have been loving my trainings and  learning so much I am a total different.  I am me. I have learned that it is time for me to live my life and stop living in the past and future and live in the now. I love my life and I get to live my life!! In fact I learned that before now I was taking life away from my self. And now I am like totally in love with my life. New things in my life.
~Shane: He is the man I am in love with. He knows how to make me smile when all I want to do is cry. I wake up and smile because I know he loves me and is committed to me. When he is not with me I curl up with his pillow and fall asleep. Ya those romance books and movies they were right. I have fallen head over hills in love and the nice thing is he caught me. And He will never let me fall.
 
~ I am living in my heart: I see things as news or good news. There is no bad news. I look at things in a whole new light and I am open to new things. By living in my heart I have no fear I am as carefree as a child I know that I can do any thing. The walls around my heart have been taken down and I can love deeper and for the first time I can feel the love of others in full. haha I have never cried so much in my life and for the most part all those tears have been happy tears of joy in the love I have felt and the happiness I have found just here right now in myself. I am Pure love. 
~Being honest and open: I speak my words of truth when I have something I get to share with some one else they are sure to hear it. At first it was way scary to just say some things that i got to open up and share with people but I have seen how it has assisted in my life and peace has filled where the fear use to be. It has brought me closer to those in my life.



~ The way I see my self: no more do I look at my self and say things like I am fat or not good enough. Cause guess what? I am perfect as I am. And because I have accepted me as who I am and love me for all that i am those things I used to believe about myself are fading! I am even slimming down. I feel good about my self and by loving myself I know how to love others as well. I treat my self with more love and respect and others do the same!
Who am I?

I AM a beautiful radiant powerful woman of light!

Why am I here?

By being a beautiful radiant powerful woman of light I bring forth passion love and peace creating abundance joy and openness in the world. AND SO IT IS




No comments:

Post a Comment