Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween With Matt

 ~Halloween 2012~
Matt's Siblings at the soup/chili cookoff! found a really good recipe there I will have to share it!

We are so cute together!! 
Matt and me at the pumpkin walk with his ever so sweet sisters 

I made lots of ghosties for my co-workers back at TTC and then some for Matt's Co-workers and then some more for My kids I teach now.
My Hero 

Our Halloween dinner! Pumpkin brains and Eyeballs. 

Pumpkin curry soup from the cookoff! YUM!!
4T. Butter 2 cloves pressed garlic
4 c. Chicken broth 1 bay leaf
Pinch nutmeg 1/2 t. Salt
2-3 c. Cooked rice 1/2 c. Chopped onion
2 c. Cooked pumpkin 1/2 t. Curry
1/2 t. Pepper 2 c. Half and half
3 cooked seasoned chicken breasts, cubed
Melt butter in pot, saute onion and garlic. Add everything but half and half and rice. Reduce heat and simmer 30 min. Add last 2 ingred. And cook 5 min. Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment