Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life is..

Life... I have learned that Life is not what I planned it to be. In fact it is much different. Well here I sit with                               my life changing the plans that I had all worked out. Life is like that tho. 
I have 22 years in my life. And only some of those years I lived very little and this year I can say that  this year Boy have I ever lived this year! 
Too often we spend too much time with there eyes glued to glowing screens. Look around you there is much to be lived outside of those tiny walls you may say that life in there is more exciting you are a hero, a princess or what ever but you can be more here in the life outside those tiny walls. Be the Hero to your kids, be the Hero to the one that you love. Be the princess that wins the heart of a man outside the tiny walls. It can be done and I am sure that it is much more awarding than seeing the little notification popping up on that tiny screen! 



I think this was my Senior Quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment