Monday, November 5, 2012

someday

Some day I may be blessed with the opportunity to have children of my own.
Some day maybe I will have the chance to be a wife and mother.
Some day I will have all my dreams.
I am not dreaming of a castle or prince.
I am not dreaming of any riches at all.
Really I just dream of having a family of my own.
My dreams are not large now are they?

I want to make cute lil treats for my kids.


  • 1 1/3 cups Rice Krispies
  • 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 2 tbsp sesame seeds
  • 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
  • 3 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 16 chocolate buttons or nonpareils
  • Mini colored candies
  • Black writing icing
  •                                                 Add and stir. Put the puff-rice cereal
  •                                                    in a large bowl and stir in the 
  •                                            confectioners' sugar and sesame seeds.
  • Melt and mix. Melt the peanut butter and butter in a pan over
  •  a low heat. Pour the mixture into the bowl and stir until 
  • everything is well mixed together.
  •                                          Make the patties. Divide the mixture into 8 parts (roughly 2 tbsp each).  
  •                                              Squish each one together with your hands, then roll each
  •                                                    into a ball. Put the balls on a cookie sheet lined with
  •                                                       parchment. Squish down slightly to flatten.
  •                                                     Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or until firm.
Decorate. Put chocolate buttons or nonpareils into
 the sides for ears and push in small colorful candies
for eyes and noses. Use the writing icing to draw 
mouths and pupils on the eyes.

I want to blow bubbles with my kids.
I want to cuddle with my love of my life, my husband.
friends cuddling
I want to be the one cooking beautiful dinners for my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment