Sunday, March 11, 2012

Celeste...

Tomorrow is my dear Cousin, Celeste's Birthday I know that she some times reads my Blogs and I Helped her make her own, But I would like to Give a shout out for her!! She is 16! I can not believe she is so grown up!


"Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you so much, You have grown to be such a beautiful young woman! It is so hard to believe you are so grown up. I am so ever proud of you! You have worked very hard to learn Japanese. You are a talented dancer. Design beautiful Dresses,  and write some pretty good Poetry! I love your hugs they instantly make me smile. You are very sweet and kind and I know that your heavenly father loves you very much. I know that life can be hard. Believe me I was 16 once. Kids in high school can be mean and some times it seems like they don't even notice you. Well Guess what? You are not invisible. Its okay if you are not like the rest of them in fact that is why you are not invisible. They see you making the right choices being who you are and they look up to you. They are just too cowardly to let it show. Just wait when High school is over and you will see how many people know who you are when you thought no one knew you. Tons. I had guys that I had crushed on when I was your age that I thought did not even know i existed, and I found out that they new who I was and just figured they never had a chance with me. Don't let any one put you down. They don't know you! You are a wonderful, Talented, loved, beautiful, Sweet ( I could go on) and hope you have a wonderful Birthday!"  

Myspace Orange Rose Birthday Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment