Monday, March 5, 2012

Wanting a better me.

I don't know why it is so hard for me to write about this but I have a feeling I need to. I have signed up for some thing called "Impact Training" It seems that each time I try to explain it to my family I end up with twisted words that just don't put my feelings for wanting this in the right words. I know I am good at writing so I will write these things down and hopefully those that I hold dear understand my desires.
My first training starts March 14th. The Training is called Quest. Quest is where we find out who we are not. I know that for some of you that are reading this you are saying " I know who I am not" " why should Bellah Pay to find out some thing every one knows?" Well it is much more than that. It is assisting you to be happier, more loving, more at peace with yourself and others, more optimistic and more Confident. I Don't know about you but those are things I have been striving for all my life and I would be grateful for some one to assist me, because some times I just feel like its too hard alone.
While doing some research on Impact training on their site.( http://www.impacttrainings.com) I read this.
"Impact Trainings participants most often report these benefits:
  • The ability to make peace with difficult past events and move on, discarding past regrets and worries about the future
  • Increased self-trust and self-confidence
  • An improved level of physical energy and vitality
  • A profound sense of personal power
  • An enhanced motivation and capacity to pursue goals with increased productivity and success
  • A newfound ability to “lighten-up,” to play more freely and to enjoy life more wholeheartedly"
 I know many people think that this is some thing I do not need, and defiantly should not be spending money on ( especially when I do not have money). But I know I need it and who better to know what i need than me? Now on the money part I thought that out and at first I thought about waiting till i had a paying job and every thing, but after thought about it, if I waited for a job what would stop me from then waiting till all my debt is paid off, and then after that waiting till I have paid to finish my schooling then what ever else comes up? Why should I wait for some thing so great? And by not waiting many Angels have assisted me. I am only needing $183 more for Quest, when the payment started out at $495. I am very blessed. I can not wait for my Training.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment