Friday, January 11, 2013

Complicated

I am never going to change for any one. But I might think over what they say a bit. Like am I too nice? Too level headed? Would I be more interesting if I lost my cool every once in a while? I don't see it. I mean that's what causes problems right? So that is why I never yell or scream or really show my anger. Plus most of the time the reason I am mad is stupid and does not matter in the big picture. Perhaps I will lose it one day... But it is going to take a lot to push me over because I have handled a lot and each thing makes me stronger... I have had friends call me names, spread rumors and back stab me. Guys have cheated on me, make me feel worthless, even hit me and left me. I am stronger because of it and if I do fall apart on you it just goes to show you that I love you because I am putting up a fight. But even if I don't put up a fight it does not mean I do not love you , for it could be that I love you so there for I walked away to get out of your way of you finding your happiness. It is complicated. Really it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment