Tuesday, January 1, 2013

For Jill

Dear Jill, do you know how beautiful you are? No I am not flirting I promise haha I have my man and am happy there. But for some reason I thought these would be useful to you... They are old post I have written in the past and so true to this day!!! More Beauty Tips from Bellah
If your reading this, your beautiful and everything is going to be okay.
Girls Grow on Trees! Oh wait that is Twigs and sicks. Sorry more and more girls are trying to look like sticks that I got slightly missed up.
If a man want to love a stick send him to the woods there are lots there for him to pick out. How can a guy like hugging a woman whose bones are likely to stab him.While looking up some stuff on the Internet I also ran across an article that states that some men also find a small potbelly more natural looking and thus making her more attractive. I don't believe every I read but I can also see where this article is coming from. It states "Men like women to feel soft and curvy, so a little potbelly can be a turn-on and give a woman that natural look. "If she's not 'perfect', then he doesn't feel he has to be either."
Did you know that many men find no make up more attractive than when you wear tons of make up. Yes a little eyeliner here or lip gloss there is nice. But some men find it kinda a turn off when they kiss you and end up with half a pound of bright lipstick smeared all over them.
Girls you strive to have a thin thin face and big full lips lips end up looking like a Duck.
“Happiness is the most attractive accessory a young woman can have.
The world prizes body-baring “beauty.” Hollywood markets it, advertisers exploit it, and the media promote it. The Lord, however, “seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart” (1 Samuel 16:7). The kind of a man a virtuous woman wants to marry also “seeth not” as the natural man seeth. He will be drawn to the true beauty she radiates from a pure and cheerful heart. The same is true for a young woman looking for a virtuous young man." ~Unknown
I often feel like a red Tulip, "normal" looking, lost in a Meadow of more stunning beautiful bright yellow. But If all the rest of the world is yellow all the same would not you be the one most noticed? Not for your so thought " Plainness" But for the beauty in your difference. Why would any guy want to date some one who looks just like the last person he dated or the same as every other girl in the world. Every one is trying to be just like every one else! Fighting to have the in clothes and the in style of Make-up, hair styles and every thing. Well what if you stop fighting for that and beat them. The others are the plain ones, They make them selves plain by blending in with the others, While you have a beauty that shines out pass them. You are a wonderful vibrant Red Tulip in the sea of plain dull Yellow ones.

For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
 For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
 For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
 For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day.
 For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.



So dear Jill, know that you are very beautiful and very lucky to have the guy you do. Let him show you his sweet romantic side for you, you deserve a prince, for you are as lovely ad a princess. So take care until we meet again.


~Bellah













1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! I am so glad to have met you and i hope that we can make a friendship out of this! If you have a facebook look me up....Jill Halacy :)
    I forget that big is ok...I spent almost a year destroying my life just to lose weight, and I did, but I also lost my son and almost my life.
    Thanx for this :)

    ReplyDelete