Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chick Flicks

I dunno if its a good Idea for me to watch chick flicks. One of my roommates all the time we lived in the same area was convenced I was a true cynic and that I would never day dream of romance. Oh ho wrong could she ever be. I am truly a full blown hopeless romantic at heart and day dream of love and all that every day of my life. I am not as bad as I used to be and yes I can seem a tiny bit cynical but that does not mean I do not dream of finding my true love, I just have a hard time believing it ill ever happen. Do you blame me tho? I thought at one time I had found my true love and he got snagged away from me. Some times I believe it was because I was not good enough for him but then who is good enough for an angel?
 

Lately I have found my self not having a reason. I hate not having a reason. I mean one of my old friends asked me who I was crushing on and I dont even have that! Yes I have gone months and months with out even being interested in some one but that was at the time I had thought my only calling in life was to be a missionary. I had planned on never marring just to spend the rest of my life serving my Lord. Now what? I am not Interested in any one. Those guys I do know are not interested in me, that I know. There is not even one guy I can look at and say " if I was forced to wed tomorrow I would not mind being with him forever". In fact if I was Told I had to get married by the end of this year ( being less than a month) or never marry I would end up the Former. Not the happiest thought but it is true.
I guess I can not say these things for sure. I mean who knows tomorrow I could go to Honey's and run into the love of my life and e could click just like that and know we are meant to be with each other forever, But the Cynic in me says that there is no way that will ever happen. So for now I am happy with my chick flicks and day dreams of one of these times I trip and fall and drop my groceries all over that a handsome young man will stoop to my rescue and I will finally look in to some ones eyes and know that my chance for love is not lost on the breeze.

And this lil bit is kinda a Rant of some thing that some what really bothers me! I hate when you are sitting there with one of your guy friends ( that you may or may not like) and you end up talking about how you don't date and they say some thing along the lines of " Bellah any guy would be so Blessed to date you, Guys must be lining up for miles to get the chance to meet you. You are wonderful and there is no guy out there that would not want to date you" Well what about him?! If guys are lining up to date me where are they?! Are they ghost? No not even that for I cant even feel them! Are they under some magic spell that I can not see nor feel them as they line up wishing they had the chance to date me? Am I that scary that one f them cant find the guts to ask me out? haha It just makes me laugh when my guy friends tell me this.
" guys would kill just to have one date with you Bells" Really? Perhaps they killed each other all off, fought to the death and the last 2 stabbed each other at the same time. Uhhuh that's what happened. hehe.













No comments:

Post a Comment