Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Why Christmas means so much to me

Christmas always fills me with hope. There is so much magic in Christmas I just know any thing can happen. My Christmas wishes always seem to come true. Yes not always all at once. Some times it is just near Christmas that the first seed is planted. And then some times there is just that magical moment that it hits. I mean the Christmas Magic is there we just have to believe in it. Jesus Came t this earth that we might be able to do all things and that all things would be possible and they are through him. He gave us all things. Each blessing is ours to claim we just have to live so that e may claim it. I know that I have much to work on that I might reach out and claim all the blessings I wish to obtain.And yes some things I am unsure how to reach out for. Like my first Christmas wish this year. " To find my true love." Well i Don't know where to start to work towards that. I could date more... But the town I live in is so small that there is not much of an opertunity for that. Yes there is quite a few fresh returned missionaries that happened to be in my graduating class, and even a few of them i might be interested in ( tho I would never admit to who of them I might be interested in). I have high doubts that any of them can see me now. I was pretty much invisible in high school why would they see me now? I have gone on 2 dates in the last month or so and that is good, but there is still no way of me really striving to find true love. Some times I wonder if true love already passed me up. You know I ran away from so many guys perhaps I ran away from true love.... Oh Goodness how did I get on that spill Back to working towards Christmas Blessings! Enough on love. Ok so my Christmas Wish really is this year is " peace in my family, for them not to worry about how the next bill will be paid or how we will survive. To know that our Savoir will help us through no matter what" How Can I work towards that. I guess one way is to stop freaking out every time some one is grumpy about bills or not having the things they want to be able to have. I mean we are all human and we all want things, especially the things we can not have at this time. I even find my self sulking over my taped together turtle slow laptop, or not having the money to go back to school. No one is perfect. I could also get over the fact that every year my uncle rushes Christmas and stop feeling like he ruins Christmas. I should just enjoy the time I do get to spend with him and his family and feel blessed that I do not have a father like him. That my father lets the magic of Christmas swell in out hearts and does not let us rush greedily to open the next gift. I should Try not to dream about the past so much and long to live it again and start to look to the future even if it is here in Kanab. And I should feel blessed that so many in this small town love me even if there is not that many my age. I should feel blessed that I have a best friend, Some do not even have one friend. I need to work on so much. But the magic of Christmas is that I do not have t do it alone. Christ is with me to help me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment