Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dreamer

Why do I still dream of him when I know he is gone?That when I open my eyes I will not see him any where?  I am over it...Right? It does not hurt as bad when I think of him in the day. But when I drift of into a dream that he is here holding me close, teasing me like he did, I can feel his love his gentle touch of my hair, hear him tell me that my hair is finer than silk and my smiles are worth more than all the money in the world, I never want to open my eyes. It feels so real through the night but then when contagiousness starts to seep in I know that he begins to fade away and then I wish to hold to him
as tightly as I can,  begging him not to leave me. Then I open my eyes to find he is not here and the pain is left that wraps around my heart missing him even more. Why do I dream of him when I know he will never come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment