Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stay

Can a butterfly be any thing other than a butterfly?  Can I be some thing that stays? That will not let any one slip away? Can I be a leach? haha ok maybe not a leach for they feed of the other person. I am so tired of drifting. Or should I say now that I can not drift I am freaking out. Why was I born a butterfly??  am so used to drifting that I never thought there would be a time that I would not be able to drift. All through High school I drifted from one group of friends to the next. From Gothic to prom queen. I college even it seemed that my friends changed. No I never fully lost any friends. I can say that every one that I have ever been friends with I still see as a friend. Just often we drift apart, ages apart some times. Even my Closest of friends and I seem to drift apart though though those times we still saw each other as best friends. My best friend knows that I am used to drifting. And I am. I really am.  But what if I want to have some one that will not let me go? I Hate that when a guy asks me for my number and even if I think he is cute I say no and walk away. I pull back, I hide. I run away. I need some one to hold me back. I need some one who will not let me drift away. To.. Chase me round hiding in bushes and pulling me in just to see me again. I need some one that will stay. I learned to drift because no one ever stayed. Now I need some one to teach me to stay by staying. I want to stay. I want some one to want me to stay.
Don't let me walk away.
Hold me back chase me down.
Kiss me when I want to scream.
Take my hand and stay with me.
Teach me how to stay.
Blow me away so I never need the wind under my wings.
Show me what is to me some ones dream.
Drive me crazy just to know my name.
Throw things at my window till I hate you.
Make me see you.
When I avoid you keep bugging me.
Tell me you love me when I cant stand you.
Reach out for me as I turn away.
I am sure to try to run.
To take my leave,
I will hide my heart, Tho I am longing to love.
I will tell you to leave, when I want you to stay.
I have built these walls strong, Tear them down.
Don't leave me here.
Hold me back.
Don't let me go.
Love me, Bug me, Drive me crazy.
Stay with me.
Teach me how to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment