Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bedhead

I am not a morning person, even tho my bed is not a really comfy bed and at night it takes me forever to fall asleep, my bed tends to hold me down in the morning. I guess I am really the type that can sleep any where. when I was in high school there was a time when i did not have a bed I spent 4 months sleeping on a pile of blankets in my room. It was just before Christmas when my bishop came to visit and came to my room to get me he asked " sister where is your bed?" I stated I did not have one and he asked how long that I had been sleeping on the floor. I told him and he told me that a student must have a bed so that they can better study in class. So that year for Christmas I got a Bed from the church and boy was I thrilled. But I think that learning how to sleep on a hard floor prepared me for sleeping on the cots at the camp I worked at and also the beds at college. So I am grateful for that time I had no bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment