Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cowgirl up

Western legends was a wonderful time. I got to spend time with my best friend and her family. We ran around town buying old fashion soda and looking at all the fun booths. I had feathers put in my hair! ( transformed from Cowgirl to Indian. I look good as both but better as an Indian :D) When we got tired we played the Wii. I need practice at video games!
I tried going to two different country dances seems I really have no where around here to use my country swing knowledge every one at the dances were married or old enough to be my grandparents. So needless to say I really did not have fun at the dances. This really depressed me. Some times I feel like I am the only Young single adult that leaves her home other than for work. I know i am getting ready to go on a mission but I hate saying that i have almost not been on a date ( where the guy has asked ) in a year.

Well for those of you that have never attended a Western legends ( only held in Kanab Utah )
Here are some pics to give you a taste
Me and a friend fought slightly on if this thing ran.. He won! It does run!

 Only a true redneck would use a old bathtub for a horse trough! oh that is 99.9% of kanab 
 Tee-pees set up in the center of town. And gun fights on main street. Yeeha! 
 Aw is it not so cute! 
 its mama not so much with those huge horns staring you down. They usually run a herd of long horn down main street for a parade .. not this year so this is as good as is got 

 Best Soda any one has tasted. Been warned tho to not leave root beer, birchBeer of Cream soda in the sun to long or you may just get a lil drunk!  
 used to see live of these every where!
 what is a fair with out blow up toys for the lil ones 
After a long day of running around you may just end up looking like a bunch of hobos sitting by the only alley way in kanab ( that is only like 15- 20 feet long  but haunted) 

No comments:

Post a Comment