Thursday, August 25, 2011

You know I have had many guys flirt with me as of late that must not know me very well. They have called me Sexy and Babe. I am not one to much care for those pet names.
Sexy
Baby
HotStuff
Babe
Hot chick
and others like that are just not that flattering to me.
What ever happened to guys calling girls
Beautiful
lovely
Dear
love
Sweetie
darling
and flattering names like that.
I guess I could just be old style but thats just who I am. I mean one of the guys I have been talking to is very sweet and all but he calls me Sexy and that to me just makes me not feel the same for him.. I have told him that being called Sexy is not really some thing that I like and he insists on calling me it. If any guy is to win my heart he is going to have to learn that the list of names above that I do not prefer better only be a once in a while thing, perhaps after we have dated after a while. Yup Yup.



No comments:

Post a Comment