Thursday, August 25, 2011

A love so secret

I believe I just realized today that I love a friend of mine more than a friend. I thought I had liked him at one time but I kept it quiet and pushed it from my mind because I guess i was afraid and well he is just so awesome of a guy that I was happy just being his friend. Plus Stupid so called Guy best friend of mine at the time thought he could control me by playing with my emotions and at the time I really thought there was some thing there! Back to this guy i like. I realize more and more I think about him tho we hardly talk since we are so distant. But he is amazing and I find joy in thinking of him. I guess it was a love so secret that I did not even know until now. Too bad nothing can be done about it now, oh well.









No comments:

Post a Comment