Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Bunny farmers GrandDaughter

Moving back home from college was harder than I ever thought it would be. I never thought I would be the type to leave home so fast and then not want to return back home. It was two days after my high school graduation that I packed up and left for work at a girls scout camp 600 miles away from home. I thought that that was the bravest thing I ever did. I was wrong.
         College was wonderful to me. I made so many friends. I never thought that I would make so many friends of have any one love me as much as my friends there. I started dating and well had a few boy friends. The typical college girls life. Then came the good byes. I chose to come back home after 2 years of being away to Spend time with my family and earn money for a LDS Mission.
       Returning home was the brave thing. I returned a different person completely I had left here no one and returned as Bellah. I well known girl at snow College, loved my many friends returning to a town that was completely different. I had thought that it would only be a few months. Again I was wrong.
      School starts this next week and well I have not even started my Papers for my mission. Seeing all my friends head back to school hurts more than I thought it would. College life was the perfect life for me the butterfly. I became the Bunny farmers granddaughter.
      I moved in with my grandparents to help them out after my grandmother slipped in mud and broke her leg. My grandmother raises bunnies for food. She also has a large garden. I love being in the garden tho the   sun is not my friend. I love going out and picking fresh herbs and learning what herbs are good for such as there is an herb named Comfrey  that can be used for anti ageing and Anise that tastes like black liquorice  that can help treat the common cold, pneumonia, influenza, bronchitis and also increase the amount of a nursing mothers milk. I am the bunny farmers Granddaughter and studying Herbs.

         I miss my friends so much and there has been no bigger challenge than having just the amount of money I would need for one more semester at college in the arms of dear friends than here wishing they were here, but knowing that that money is for a grander purpose than me being where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment