Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A day

So I am a blabber mouth when it comes to writing at times. I can write tons about nothing at times!But if you are reading this then it must mean you like to hear me Blabber!
So today Alveda and I watched a wonderful movie, "Beastly". I am so like the girl in that movie! We got bored after I cooked dinner so we went out for frozen yogurt and then went hiking up to our rock. Ya That's right we have a rock. Its more like a large bolder. Well over the years people have carved names and dates all over it and well our senior year Alveda and I spent lots of time up on that Rock and at  one time carved " RM+AB=BFF 09" We sat up there for hours today and watched clouds. It was really nice to just sit and talk like we did before we left our teenage years. When we became adults who have to worry about jobs, bills, what we are going to do next and just plain simple life.
Basil
Tonight I gathered Basil and Sage to put on the dryer. Basil is good for Stomach cramps, relief from the common cold, influenza, whooping cough, asthma, bronchitis,and sinus infections. Sage is good for to relieve discomfort of measles, dizziness, colds,fever,and headaches also can be used for snakebites, rashes, dandruff , and memory improvement.
Sage
There is me the herb nerd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment