Monday, November 28, 2011

Dear Santa ~

Thanksgiving has gone by,a tree in every window,dressed in Reds and silver, greens and golds.
Every child is jotting down their lists In hopes that you will bring them just what they want.
Boy and girl alike lining up to sit upon your knee ,that was once me, do you remember?
Several years I did not know what I want, many I did not care what you brought for me. 
I have not asked for any thing for years now, been fine with what I have. Yes there has been a few wishes. I wished for a boyfriend when I was 18, got just that, a boyfriend that taught me I did not need a boyfriend to see me through, I could make it on my own. I wished for my dad to show me that he still believed, and then he bore his testimony to me after receiving the box of gifts on our door step when times were so hard. I have a few wishes left. At first my wish for this Christmas was to find my true love, But what is another year? There is some thing more important for this year. This year I wish to see all my family perfectly happy, for one day. No worry, no thought of where the next rent payment will come from. No anger, no grudges held towards another. No pain, Forget all the loss. No stress, no wondering minds of how we will survive. Let us all turn our minds to whose birthday it is. Let Us remember that each year no matter how hard the world is that flowers still bloom in the tender care of our lord. That is my Christmas Wish.Complete happiness and peace with in my family this Christmas. 
So Santa my friend, Forget all the fancy things that you thought of bringing me, Forget my cry to find love. I want those I love to feel the love, the love of Christ and the peace that comes with it. 
Your forever friend ~ Bellah 

No comments:

Post a Comment