Sunday, November 13, 2011

To My Dream Guy

         Someday we will be in love, you and I. I am not sure I know you yet, but some day somewhere we will discover each other. Someday we will know we are meant to be together forever. That day may be near or far but it will come. I wonder what you look like, and what thinks you like to do, and what it is that will make me fall in love with you when that day comes.
       Dream Guy, I am not Interested in the guy that spends all his time lifting weights or showing off driving way too fast. I am not interested in the guy who changes his standards to fit those he is with, the guy that can't see the wrong in the occasional cigarette or drink. I am not looking for you at Bars and shady parties, not among the group of guys using the Lords name in vain. I know you are not there.
        I have been learning how to love. I have dated a few guys some of them letting me fall hard and others  leaving me to cry. I have found many of the wrong ones, But I keep looking for you. The lord has promised me that you will be a worthy Priesthood holder and I am trying my best to be worthy to marry you in the temple. I dream of that day when we will kneel by the alter.
        Neither of us are perfect. Yet we will love each other for what and who we are. And when we don't see eye to eye we shall kneel hand in hand and seek the inspiration of our father.
         There will not be many tomorrows till we find each other and I am waiting anxiously for that day.
Remember that I am here waiting for you and stay true. Until we meet sweet dreams and keep holding on.
                                           ~Your future Wife~
                                                                  Bellah

No comments:

Post a Comment