Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November

Now that Halloween has came and gone it is time to start posting about some thing new. Fall still around us and thanksgiving is just around the corner. So this will be my last post on Halloween other than perhaps posting photos of the dance.
Notes on last night:
Dancing again was so much fun. My friends made me join the costume contest for the pumpkin Queen. I did not win but it was still fun. I was a masked princess and it was hard for some to tell who I was. I surprised one of my friends and he said it was like he was dreaming that I had came back. Its nice to have a guy say you are like a dream. Yes there are guys here!! Ones that I can talk to with almost ease!! It is so nice to see all my friends. I wish I could stay here forever!

SO during November til Thanksgiving I wish to write about things I am thankful for. Keep Reading to see what I am thankful for! Oh and of course I will keep up with fun Fall Crafts and Recipes that I find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment