Thursday, November 3, 2011

Somebodies everything.

I want to be some ones every thing. Tonight I went to western swing it used to be my favorite thing to do here at snow. I kinda met the guy there that had called me a dream there. He was very sweet to me like always but though I think the world of him and even at times he can make me blush and my world spin softly I can never really see him as the one I am meant to be with.
Sometimes you don’t need a goal in life, you don’t need to know the big picture, you just need to know what you’re going to do next....


I sat there watching my best friend dance with some guy and then spend most of the night talking with this other guy and well I  can just imagine me helping her with a long elegant wedding dress and a light flowing vale. She would have me dressed in a light blue-green dress as her maid of honor. Yes I can see her married before me. I am ok with that but I want some one to love me. I see these couples that I have always seen together and are just meant for each other. To each other they are the world. I want that. I want to know that no matter what some one is going to love me. I want to be able to see a future with some one. Right now I feel like I am stuck in a loop of nothing.
 Being here with those my age again I have seen that there is still hope for me. Every day some one is meeting their someone and some day I am going to run smack into mine or perhaps I have already met him.
But like I was saying but I am kinda tired so I am randomly rambling. I want to be somebodies everything! I am not trying to be self centered or any thing like that. I just want that feeling of being some thing more than just a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment