Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful

So I wanted to write some thing I am thankful for each day of November but I was so busy on my trip to visit all my friends and that, that I did not really write at all in the last two weeks. so it now being the 12th I will write 12 things that I have been very thankful for in the last 12 days.

Good Weather.
      ~ Even though we were told that a bad storm was suppose to hit today as we were traveling home, we made it home safely with only a few minutes of soft snow fall.

A Warm sleeping Bag
      ~ Alveda and I ended up sleeping in the car last night for I lacked the planning in one night of where we were going to stay. It was not that bad really I could not lay my seat back very far but I had a nice warm sleeping bag to keep me from the bitter cold. It was kind of lovely to wake up to raining down leaves. If it had not been for us traveling I would have said that watching the storm roll in was lovely as well.

My friends
      ~ I am sure that at one point I will list some of my friends separately but this is a general list and I was very thankful for the friends I was able to see these last two weeks. I love them very much and shall always hold them close. It was hard to say goodbye to them once again.

My Uncle Jody
      ~ I love him very much. His calm manner when his kids are acting up and his ability to smile so brightly in every thing is wonderful. I want to be like that as well.

Alveda
      ~ Going on a trip with her was wonderful! I had so much fun with her. I know it would not have been the same with out my best friend by my side.

Luck.
     ~ Playing at an arcade was so much fun between the two of us Alveda and I won 3 jackpots and had 2625 tickets in the end!

Getting lost with dear friends.
       ~ Marci, Alveda and I had a great Indiana Jones Adventure bouncing around in her jeep as we tried to find our destination and will always remember that night for the fact of almost backing up into a ditch and getting lost.

Orange Julias
     ~ I love the smoothies there!! I think we had one pretty much every day that we could!

Dancing.
      ~ Being able to go to 4 dances was amazing. The Halloween dance was lots of fun. Western swing was a blast hanging out with Tall Paul. And I really enjoyed the oppertuninty to go on another date with Sam to homecoming.( Even if I had a jealous guy staring at me across the dance floor all night) and then the Tute dance that I went to just last night was most amazing I met some great people and was able to dance with many of my friends and really I was just in a glowing mood last night.

Malls
    ~ Alveda and I spent lots of time looking around malls and I had fun Christmas shopping in the meantime.

Those that let us crash for a night or two at there places
    ~ There would have been alot more nights of Alveda and I sleeping in the car if it was not for you great people.

Texting
      ~ Its the best way for me to make all the plans that I needed to make over the last two weeks lol

Dont worry if you are not on this small list  I am pretty sure at one time you may end up in this blog for I am thankful for every one!
Well I best call it a night... I have not slept much these last two weeks And I am excited to be back in my own bed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment