Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Let the rain Fall down

Those that only think of rain as some thing sad and dull have never danced in the rain. 
I think rain is most magical. I really dont know how to explain it fully, But does no one else look up at those beautiful drops of cool water from the heavens and not get swept completely away by them. I do.Each time it rains out side I must hold my self back from the instant desire to run out and dance in the rain. I can sit happily in the rain for hours thinking of life and what it is to bring. Not only does the rain clear the air but it also seems to clear my mind. The smell takes me away to another place and the sound is like heavens choir. I hope that Some day I can hold a candle to one of Gods greatest instruments.A voice may be beautiful enough that some will call it an angels voice. But no voice could ever be as sweet and calming as that of falling rain. And that is my wish, That some day God may bless me to have a voice sweet and beautiful as his rain. 
Not only I see rain as magical, look at how many girls around the world wish to be kissed in the pouring rain! Rain is not only for tears. Though I must say it can help with tears I was found t one time sitting under a tree tears mingling with the pouring rain, but it was not like the rain brought it upon. It was as if the rain had came to calm me and help me face the real world once again. 
So next time the rain starts to fall, do not pause, throw off those shoes forget your cares and run to join the falling drops of heaven and dance to their tune. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment