Thursday, October 6, 2011

PEACE.... LOVE.... I am Who I am!!


I know that quite a few read my blog and I do hope I never write any thing upon these pages that offend any one but also I hope it is known that you do not have to read my blogs if I do offend you.I am a Mormon. I am from the church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day saints. It is who I am and who I always will be. I write out my true feelings here and I only invite those that want to know about the things that make me who I am and you know what more than 90% of who I am is LDS you know what not only more that 90% but more than100%. For I am Gods. With out him I would not be here so there fore more that what makes me me is my Lord!
I am friends with all. I have friends who are catholic and baptist and Jews and Atheist and other. I love them as my brothers and sisters. I will not point my fingers at them and speak bad of their beliefs I respect them for who they are but I do ask of them not to speak bad of my church. If you have fault with me hold it against me not my church. For I am the one that makes the flaws not the gospel that I believe in.
With that said I will go on with what I wish to say.
The saddest thing I have seen as of late is those I love letting go of the LDS church. Some have hoped to bring others with them, Some have torn others from the church. Tears fill my eyes as families are torn apart, Friends pushed away and hearts are left broken with out the healing hand of the lord to mend them. I watch in much pain as family members fight and I feel the physical pain of each blow as those I love let go of the iron rod and I lose sight of them in the fog and know them not. I do not know why it is but it is as if my heart is caving in. Truth be told I would rather live losing the one I loved so dearly a hundred times over than to see my family members torn so by others leaving the church and turning their words hash back on the beliefs that they know that their family still hold dear to their hearts. WHY! If you wish to leave the faith you are in than do so, But do not broadcast it to the world and speak bad of it before all even your dear family that still believes. And I am not just saying this for the Mormons! I am saying it for every one. If a person of any faith turned their back on the faith and then started to post things degrading that faith for every one to see the members of that family would still feel the pain and many would become offended and even angered. Look around you! Every one is rooting for world peace, even you! BUT how do you think that can come about when we can not have peace with in our own families!! It will not come about because You, He, She, They can not let people be different than them! Let him believe what ever he believes! That does not mean you can not still be friends with them and love them the same!! PEACE!! That is all I ask for! That a family split into two beliefs can still look each other in the eyes and love them for all they are, even the church that they belong to, That a person maybe able to go onto their Facebook or what ever and not see post slandering their beliefs and saying how great it is to be " Free" from some thing that I do not believe is keeping me Captive. LOVE! That is all we should do. Love that person that is different than you! Lave all in your view!
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment