Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin Crazy!

I just bought 4 pumpkins yesterday for my family. The two biggest weigh 35 and 36 pounds. And I do believe the smaller ones are in the higher teens.
SO..  now I am looking for cool Ideas on how to carve mine and help carve my lil sisters.
Some thing amazing like... This

Haha Nah I am not that good but I like this one.

this one is Cute^^^

I like this one it has the traditional jack-o-lantern look but awesome at the same time

SO so so cute I wish I could do this!!

I should try to figure this out out for Elisabeth
She loves Scooby

Oooooo Here is one for me!!
here is one for those who just dont know



Well I hope this was a nice treat seeing some random Pumpkin Ideas. I will post what ours look like after we carve them. Happy Carving to every one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment