Saturday, October 1, 2011

And now the Halloween count down starts!!

autumn is a lovely seasonTo start off with Elisabeth and I watched Pooh' Heffalump Halloween Movie. It was really cute. I love the month of October. Some thing about this month makes me want to make caramel apples, dress in oranges and black and green, bake pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (By the way not to brag but I make the best!!) and brew apple spice cider( also can say I make some pretty good home made cider). I kinda think it is just because I love the fall! I love Fall and winter. Fall is full of crisp winds and livening smells.
I love the smell of pumpkin and spice. I love the bright colored leafs and the chill in the air. I love the warm treats fresh from the oven and the fun activities that stir.
leafFall is full of almost a magic that seems to bring every one in. Its not like the magic of the christmastide or the spring joy its kinda like one that lingers in our hearts always. I would not mind meeting my love in the fall because fall whispers of change. A forever change. . the leafs turn and fall and tho in the spring new leafs take their place they are never the same. The tree is different. The drifting leafs have no remorse for leaving their high homes they gently glide to the ground wrisping around our feet and if we do not stop and take them in we forever will miss their wonder and beauty. Perhaps I am like a fallen leaf I float gently on a breeze in a wait for some one to see my unique beauty. I left my home above to glide below no fear of what would come. Tho I may be trampled on and even tossed aside. My beauty is so unique no other leaf has my colors my elegant shape nor my delicate freckles. I am unique in every way.

Pictures to Honor the start of the fall months. 

Pumpkin SpiceAutumnFairy.jpg Autumn FairyAutumn Red Road
Autumn Cake/Birthday candles
Happy Birthday to all those in October!
pumpkin cat
4Pumpkins
caramel apples

 Fall 2009 







Fall 2010 





No comments:

Post a Comment