Thursday, September 29, 2011

There is still hope.

 
I have money saved up. Not much but enough to get me back started in college.  I have filled out some Fasfa forms and a few college Apps.  By spring semester U should be back where I belong. I don't care if I can only afford to take one class and spend the rest of my time working part time just to feed my self day by day. At least I will be where the hope is. The hope for life to lead me some where amazing. I think I will end up at Dixie Stat college since so far it has the cheapest enrollment. I told my self I would never go to Dixie. But Now I am sooo Willing as long as I get away.
God Does not want me to be unhappy, He does not mean for me to be trapped here. He just needed me here for some time... For some odd Still unknown Reason .
Even when there seems to be no hope left... We still have Gods love.
I always have hope Because I believe Love comes to those that still hope even when all has betrayed them, love comes to those who still love when they have been hurt many times before. I will love and I will hope till Time runs out.

I Hope because it is all I know how to do.

you just have to kiss alot of frogs before you find the prince.

I must be over tired I just jumped topics all together. night

No comments:

Post a Comment