Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dear Heaven

Do you ever stop loving some one? Well I Guess the question is Can I ever forget about him?
I still dream of him. I still long for his hugs and his soft laughter as I stare at him wide eyed. I was not used to being loved; not like that. He loved me with a love that was only in story books.
Do people in heaven miss those on earth? I am sure they have much more important things to think about than those they left behind. Why is my past haunting me so badly right now. It has been over a year! I cant even sleep any more because I wake up thinking I am going to be waking in my dorm room snow on the ground out side and him waiting out side the window. I loved him more than I knew. I wish I could run to the past and spend one day in his arms. Just see him smile that smile at me one more time as I put up a fight to the silliest thing. Did he know I loved him so? I hate unspoken words.
If heaven Had a phone and I got one call , I would call him.
I would tell him that I miss him with all my being, That I love him with every breath.  I know that I would tell him I am happy for him and that I was okay And then I am sure I would spend the rest of the call in sobs knowing that he would comfort me like no one else can. Some how he would make me feel better like he always did.

No comments:

Post a Comment