Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A way I spend My Extra Time


                        There is a lot of things that I like to do in my spear time but I have a love for Serving. Some one in my ward snatched me up to work at the food bank. I actually enjoy it more than any one thinks. I have had some rough times in my life, even times when the fridge was bare. People helped us get through those times, feeding us, clothing us and even putting a roof over our heads. I am so thankful for each of these times. It is like I have the chance to say thank you by serving others that may even be worse off than I ever was. I love the look in those eyes that shows hope that has been restored. I know that no matter how bad things get in this world there is still hope. Hope is some thing that will forever live on in the human heart.   
I Dedicate this post to all those that give of them selves to the world for service.
Inspiration to Serve


Young Volunteers
 

talking on volunteering 

No comments:

Post a Comment