Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chocolate & Orange Juice

Usually I don't care for Chocolate that much. ( yup boxes of chocolate are nice but only when I feel like Chocolate) I am more of the vanilla ice cream (on the box of chocolate valentine thing, flowers ya roses are my thing of some unique gift but a simple rose means so much for me) and then Orange juice is wonderful. Laugh if you much but it is one of my happy thoughts. 
So I should explain, there are some simple things that no matter what usually make me smile.


Skittles; Ya skittles used to be my favorite candy, but then over the years it changed but still to see those fun colored bite sized candy make me smile. I like to organize the colors.








Tree blossoms; Beauty spreading out over the bare limbs. Petals of soft pastels drifting in bits of silk to the ground. Their sent filling the air.I love the smell the look and every thing about them. It is my very favorite part of spring time.






Fresh snow;Bits of Lace floating straight from heaven covering the grey world with white. I love how it paints the world with purity and joy. 

yup this is me when I was lots younger haha like 13 or so 
Roses; no matter what color, how many, or what size they are the most beautiful thing on this earth.













Bubbles; They float around like little fairies. 











No these are not all of them.. But some! 

No comments:

Post a Comment