Friday, September 16, 2011

Random Questions and Answers


1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married 
2) Are you a vegetarian?
No but I rather eat Vegies 
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes with all my heart
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Yes
5) What jewelery do you wear daily?
My CTR ring, A charm Bracelet with charms that each have a meaning behind them, an Eagle Necklace of my fathers than means alot to me.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes I love them
8) Who is your hair stylist?
haha no one. Well I mean if I ever get my hair dyed or Cut I go to my close friend.
9) Ever have any surgery? If so, what?
Many, um stomach surgery for removing a birthmark and also for some odd sickness one time, um and others like tubes in ears and stuff.
10) Do you color your hair?
Yes I tried to go back to my old color but learnt that my roots now come in way dark 
11) What do you wear to bed?
PJs lol I mean lets see like oversized Ts and huge cotton pants. 
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
nope 
13) Can you roll your tongue?
no
14) Electric razor or blade?
Blade
15) What kind of shoes usually?
none lol I love to go barefooted but then when I have to wear shoes I like light weight like ballet flats.
16) 
17) What is your natural hair color (do you even remember?)
Blonde

18) Future child’s name?
Well I really like names that have meaning behind them, like Hope and Faith. I also like the name Molly. For boys I like strong names.
19) Do you snore?
you know it is really funny I do not snore but some times if I am deep asleep and just about to wake up I will snore one snore and jerk awake like the sound woke me. 
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
England or disney world
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
um I have this bear that I have had since I was 3. her name is rosey and when I am upset, yes I sleep with her.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
at the moment Pay for my schooling or Buy a home for my family.
23) Gold or platinum/white gold?
silver?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Ew hotdogs ( unless it is a chili dog) I rather a hamburger. 
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
there is no food that I would be happy with all my life. 
26) City, beach or country?
Country but close enough for me to socialize 
27) What was the last thing you touched?
other than my keyboard, the pillow I am holding in my lap.
28) Where did you eat last?
walking through the house 
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Not willing to say 
30) Do you read blogs?
My friends and a few others. 
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
um that is not a big thing for a girl to do I mean I could where some jeans and a t-shirt and pull on a old Ball cap and be dressed like a guy.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
not for any thing bad 
33) What’s your favorite shampoo and soap?
I change Shampoo alot it is said that its healthier for your hair and for soap I like a good smelling moisturizer 
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
No I hum in my sleep lol 
35) Ocean or pool?
Pool never seen the Ocean and well I am slightly afraid of water for some odd unknown reason
38) Window seat or aisle?
for what? I like being by windows. Often I will sit by my bedroom window as I type or read. When traveling I will fight to the death for the window seat. 
39) Ever met anyone famous?
Ya a few
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
My life is still new. 
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I cut it up tho I am kinda proud to say that I have learnt how to twirl it and I slurped one last semester! 
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
huh? oh Tv stuff No clue 
43) Basketball or Football?
neither, I am not big on sports, I only watch sports when some one I care about is playing.
44) How long do your showers last?
I worked at a Camp for a while and learnt to take fast showers
45) Automatic or stick shift?
automatic 
46) Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream Adore ice cream! 
47) Are you self-conscious?
Yes!
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up?
I do Not drink alcohol but one time at College as playing a card game I drank a ton of water to the point I did throw up. 
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes
50) Have you been in love?
Yeah
51) Where do you wish you were?
Snow college, any where with my friends. 
52) Do you wear socks with your shoes?
if required with the shoe yes
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Ye 
54) Can you tango?
I think so.. haha I have been taught many dances I am a good follower. 
55) Last gift you received?
Feathers for my hair 
56) Last sport you played?
Tried to learn how to skate
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
um i duuno.. school
58) Where do you live?
utah lol
59) Where were you born?
St. George Utah
60) Last wedding attended?
My friend Cortni's
63) Most hated food(s)?
Lima beans! 
64) What’s your favorite food?
Sea food
65) Can you sing?
Yeah, opera
66) Last person you instant messaged?
My dear friend Dori
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Vacation! Ha.. lets see... Vegas a year or so ago 
68) Favorite regular drink?
Water or green Water
69) Have you ever been Hypnotized ?
Yes but when they tried to get me to fall into my boyfriends arms behind me my strong will came out and I refused not having faith in my Boyfriend
70) Current Song?
Not listening to music I am watching Bones 
71) Where you named after any one?
Yes my Moms Best friend Rebecca. I am Rebekah.
72) Do you like your hand writing?
Some times it is Pretty but alot of the time it is just silly I write too fast.
73) what are your favorite smells? 
Roses are my top favorite smell. books you know that paper smell, Baking bread, Rain, some cologne named some thing like Burberry I think.

74) What is the last movie you watched?
Well I have been watching many many episodes of Bones 
75) What is your favorite Holiday? 
Christmas! tho I do love dressing up for Halloween 


No comments:

Post a Comment