Monday, September 5, 2011

Into to the new Title

I Post Alot! Lol that is what you get from a girl bored so I write of all the things on my mind.
I Wanted to Tell of why I changed the name of this blog.
It was first called "Just a girl" but I did not feel that the name told readers what to Expect. After posting many most I realized that really I was just letting others have a chance to see things through my eyes. I have a very interesting view of life, different than most. A sunrise to me is a love letter from God saying good morning. A simple smile from a stranger is a ray of shining hope of a new found friend. Tears that fall with out any reason are the tears shed for some one who can no longer cry. Life is a impossible to write story, no matter how hard any one tries they will never be able to capture the full extent of life. Rain is just angel tears.
As you can see Life is quite magical through my eyes. Yes some of my post are sad and maybe even depressing and I am not going to apologize for that because to see things through my eyes you also must see the sorrows of my heart. Such as Loneliness is a deep hollow pit that is cold and dark, it is the lone leaf at the  top of the tree in fall holding til the perfect moment to fall. Then when it does it drifts perfectly to the lap of a heart broken girl sitting under the tree. Loneliness is the one thing that teaches us how to love the company of others.

Enjoy Life Through the eyes of another.



No comments:

Post a Comment