Thursday, September 8, 2011

Analogy

As Alveda and I ate dinner tonight we talked about who the perfect personalities for the guys for us. Alveda needs A guy with kinda like my personality yes less romanticly crazy and you know guy like. We had the best Idea for mine. As I am the butterfly I need a sweet flower. But my flower needs to move with me as I flutter making sure they keep me with them. My flower must keep my attention their personality changing softly with my own. When I told Alveda there was to such thing as a moving flower she said " Uhhuh in Mario there is!" so I get a flower who chomps me down to size or eats me!! She then said " the flower just does not want a fat plummer he wants a Bellah and the teeth just means it can get a good grasp on the Bellah so she does not flutter away like she always does"
EEK!
Haha so thats it... I need a guy that can be a sweet flower but can keep ahold of me and keep me happy.



No Jars for this butterfly! I fly free!






( I must say that this is my favorite edit so far of my self!)


No comments:

Post a Comment