Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Friend in the definition of Bellah


Friend
"1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement."

Well this is what a practical dictionary would say, but as for me and myself we have different definitions for this term.
 
1. True Friends 
 A. A brother or sister that was with us in heaven before and we could not let the other be alone in this test we are in now.
B. Some one in  whom we can trust with all our hearts. True Friendship is perhaps the only relationship that will survive the trials and tribulations of time and remains unconditional.
C.A Unique blend of affection, loyalty, love. respect , trust, and loads and loads of fun. 
D. Tells you the out most truth even if you may not want to hear it, But you know that it is from their heart.
E. Some one that looks from the inside out and does not judge by a glance, a true friend will stick by you as you take a stance.

2. Best friend
A. Every thing a true friend but much more. 
B. Always by your side even  if it means facing their own fears like;
     ~ Killing spiders that that they are both afraid of.
     ~ Chasing away guys that are just plain creepy.
     ~ Telling you the truth even if they know you will be mad at them and they have no Idea if you will forgive them.
C.  Knows you in and out, some times better than you know your self. 
D. You both say the same things, laugh at the say things, love the same things.
     They can look at each other and know what the other is thinking.
E. Miles can not separate them, Differences do not separate them, fights will not even part them. they are inseparable. 


~An Always Friend
Is my own term and means usually that as soon as I met the person I knew that we would be friends til the end. A lot of friendships fade and become part of the past. But An Always friend is a friendship that never fades, you are forever friends even when apart. It means that ten years down the road you still talk you still are good friends. All your lives you will be friends.




A friend to me is Forever. I don't care what happens. Once a friend always a friend. Many that know me have heard me say this over and over again. God gave me a big heart to place every one in. Big enough to get lost in because once you enter my heart you will never leave, ever. I don't care if you Call me names, back stab me, even tear down my world a friend to me is always in my heart even if the love is not returned. I have had people that gain my trust my friendship only to hurt me and even after they took aim and I fell I still to this day can look them in the eye and say I love you, You are my friend. That is the big difference to me. I have uncountable amount of friends, many true friends and a few best friends. None one them will ever leave my heart. Some say I am stupid for this because even after being torn apart by some one that I thought was a true friend, he returned and apologized and was still a friend, I could not truly wish any harm to him, only a blessing be sent his way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment