Friday, September 16, 2011

Vain?

I am already trying to figure out my Halloween costume. I know it is way early and well silly of me to start now, But I going to go visit Snow for Halloween and well I really want to make the best of the trip. And I really kinda want to bee eye catching beautiful at any activities there are that night. Is that vain of me? I mean last year there was a dance and I caught some eyes but at the time I was kinda, well lets just say I only had eyes for one guy and one guy only tho I don't think he ever knew that , going on. But this year I am starting new I am being open to the Idea that I may meet some one that I just might fall in love with and I kinda want to Dance the night away! That is not bad is it?

I Need some helps for stunning Ideas for a Halloween costume!

Ideas so far.
vampire since every one is convinced I am one any ways. ( does that mean I just go as I normally look :P)
Fallen Angel
Angel
Garden Fairy
Witch
Princess ( NO Pink! yuck)
Some one said Belle because I am Bellah
Gypsy
Ghost
Pirate
Or you put down an Idea!
Please vote for one of these Either place your vote as a comment here or on the Facebook group page for this Blog! thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment