Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Beast

Today I checked out the book " Beastly" I have read it once before ( am the type that will read a good book over and over again til a new book looks warn) I have read almost all the books that have any thing to do with the story line of Beauty and the beast. I have always felt like I related to the " Beauty" in most of those books. Not because they are beautiful, Heavens no! I have always had a hard time as seeing my self as beautiful. No, because of their lives, the love they have for their family ( so deep that they would do any thing even be with a beast) and their ability to see beyond the outer shell of a person into their hearts. Many have told me that I have the personality that can tame a beast and that many of my traits remind them of Belle. That is were the name Bellah comes from infact.
But as I read this book this time I feel more like the beast. I cant fully explain it but i just do. The beast is trapped in a beastly body that makes it almost impossible for him to find some one to love him. He longs for some one not only to break the spell but to love him for what he is, beastly on the out side but a heart of gold has grown inside. He has come to the point that it does not matter if he is ever beautiful (again) he just wishes the best for the other. He just wishes to love. I may seem like Beauty but in a way I am the beast. Feeling that perhaps it is impossible for some one to love such as I, that I am trapped. That my outer shell does not show who I really am.
Perhaps I am not the beauty But instead I am the Beast



No comments:

Post a Comment