Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sleep and food

Dear Sleep, 
You finally found me thank you, but I do have some words for you still.
Why did you find me in the middle of the day and take me away for so long.
Now I will not wish to see you tonight when normal people want to see you. 
Sleep please drag me back to you when needed. 
Thank you 
Love~ Bellah 


I laid there on my bed at one and then I stayed there til I heard noise in my room and I opened my eyes to see my grandmother limping around my room. I have not been feeling my best so this scene made me very confused. I asked her what she was doing and she said cooking dinner. First thought was " Oh no" I stayed in bed way to long that my grandma felt she had to cook for me. I felt so bad. The food was nice and I must admit that it was nice not to have to cook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment