Sunday, September 11, 2011

A peak into the things I write in my journal.

No you will not see any thing juicy, haha actually if you read my actual journal you would not much much more deep dark secrets. Those I do not keep in my journal :-P.
Why this topic came about is I was reading through my journal of this summer and really like some of the things I said and kinda like to keep track of the personal growth.




May 22nd


       I have been very blessed. Very Few are given the chance to be part of an extraordinary ward family. Kanab first ward is full of wonderful people. When I walk into church I am greeted with kindness beyond all that I have known. I can count on many hellos,tons of hugs, and some telling me how proud they are of me. I can Never let them down.

May 29th 


         I must Admit that at the wedding reception last night my tears flowed freely and my mind was on " when will it be my turn?"
         But my heart is torn Today I see a mission fair well and again " When will it be my turn?" I cant wait for my life to begin.

June 8th
 
        Oh lord be with me, I am not strong ,I need hope. I need you. Be with me.

June 12th


        I can't even Cry for have a hard time crying in front of people. I don't know where I learned not to cry in front of others. I guess I am just very good at hiding my emotions. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad. I guess if I was to have to seem "ok"  all the time I have it covered, but some times even I break down. I am not perfect.

July 2nd


        After dinner and all the Kids went to bed the adults sat around talking. It felt like we were at old time Family gatherings. Grandma, Vici, and my mom started a food fight ( more like a war) with left over Dough  from dinner, I joined in and it really cheered me up from the hard work of a week. I just needed to play and forget my cares for a bit.

July 3rd


    I love the moment when in testimony meetings just as it is turned over for ever one to speak and every one stirs in their seats wondering who will go first then either a wise older person of a you child with the same knowledge makes their way up and they tell of the love of Christ.


Aug 21st
   
      one of my best friends from high school is now engaged. I spoke with her just yesterday and she was with out ring and then bam she is engaged by that night. I am so happy for her but i must ask, will i end up being an old ? haha I know i am only 21 but i have never had a very long relationship. Also i am working on mission papers but many girls date abit before their missions, but not me. my life is very confusing. My papers are not even getting started and there is no one in my life right now that would marry me. ( not that I let any one close enough, i mean my mind only on mission stuff) Am I defaulted? haha
 No I am Gods. He just made me abit more interesting. With the atonement I can be seen as perfect in his Christ's eyes.

Sept 4th

      You can no more explain how you know there is a God than you can explain what salt tastes like.

No comments:

Post a Comment