Monday, September 5, 2011

A Vacation... Please?




My mom is off on vacation with her best friend. My Best friend is too busy having fun with her sister. Many of my friends are off having fun for the "long weekend" the last chance to enjoy the summer. Talking on the phone with mom hearing her laugh as she is getting a manicure and pedicure (This is mom we are talking about!!) Depresses me, I wish I was off some one having a small vacation. Ya I am not working or going to school and some would call this a vacation. Well if this is a Vacation I need a vacation from this vacation. I had texted Alveda that I was so bored, and she said she was having fun. We had talked about hanging out today and having fun but I am feel like if any thing comes up I get canceled on, meaning if she is too tired, slightly sick, her family comes to town or if she has a chance to go hang out with her sister I am sitting here wondering what happened to our plans. I love Alveda so much and all but some times its a bummer to only have one person that hangs out with you.
Its bittersweet to look at old pics and see how much life there was in my life before now. So in honor of those times I am going to post a bunch of photos of them so deal with it!
Courtney  Me and Alveda
2009 spring Alveda's birthday party

Courtney, Katie, and me
Christmas Festival Santa is some where in there! 

Courtney, Sara, Alveda, Me, Mariah, Danial, and Denice
My Prom 2008 Courtney was princess and I Queen

Megan, Katie and me
HighSchool Drama

Katy, Cortni, Me, Ali, and Jenn
Their Grad

Mitchal, Ali, cort, and me
Dance party 2007

Jesse, me, cort, ali and Mitchal

Court and I
French trip  
Me and Cort.
2007

Drango, Tank, Spidermonkey, Mo, Me, Thistle, and stripes
Trefoil ranch 2009

Amanda, me, and Emily
Spring semester 2011

Me , thistle and Specs
summer 2009

Henry, kenna, Cayden, Ashley, Me
movie night in the car
winter 2009

Andrew, me and Tim
on our way to a movie night
2009

Kalie, Ashley, and Kenna
White out dance

Kenna, Ashley, and Kalie

GusGus, Rainbow, Pepe, Cali, Ace, Me and Twilight
summer 2010

Me and Brad
Snowball
2009

Kwame, Cayden, Me and henry
Car trip 

Bonfire

Huge Deneys Run Kwame and I are in there along with a few more that I know

Katie, Court, Sara, Me, Alveda, Jaenae
Grad 2010

Rainbow, Moto, and me
Summer weekend Trip

Me, Gus gus, Nelly, Cali, Treehugger, Domino, Fred, and Slim
Bowling 

Me, Court, Mariah and Alveda
Senior trip

RS slumber party College ward

Jenny, Shutter bug, me, ? , Sam
Blast from the past Dance

Group for halloween spooky movie Sparky and I on the end

Sam, Sparky, alveda and I
Halloween night

Me, Jenny, and shutter bug
90s dance

Alveda,Cayden, Jenny, Me, Sam, and Brianna
Snow ball

Sam, Me , Raechel, Katie, and alveda
Sunday dinner and games

?, Alveda, Me, Amanda, ?, Katie and Raechel
Vegas dance

McDs

Last dance I went to :(

Dori, Sparky, and me
Homecoming 

No comments:

Post a Comment