Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Blogs New Look

I am not really into Valentines Day, But I thought I would try to be festive and dress my blog up. I even added a bunch of love songs for a play list. I don't know how much I will post on lovey dovey things but I have done some thing for every holiday even Hugging day haha so I might as well do some for Valentines Day since I made a big deal of all the other larger Holidays. I don't have any thing against it cause of never getting gifts or any thing like that, All through High School I had a Wonderful friend that made sure I got wonderful gifts even after she Graduated and all that. I think it is just the fact that Valentines day loves to yell in my face that I am single. Haha every year at Valentines time I am single, the one year I thought I was not going to be my Boyfriend and I broke up a few days before Valentines. Maybe my mind will be changed about Feb 14th some day but until the day that I can be some ones Valentine it will just be Single Awareness Day to me.
Wow I sound like such a Cry baby about Valentines. It does not bug me too much I Swear! just gets to me some times. Only when it seems like every one is out holding hands with some one wonderful. I mean last year my roommate and I totally decided that at college it is THE BEST day to sleep all day, Every one is out on dates so its nice and Quiet! Perhaps some year I will be out on my own date and some one else will be saying how nice it is to have it nice and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment