Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have not Taken a get to know you test in a while so here we go. :)

Apple juice or orange juice? Orange with lots of pulp!
Are you a morning or night person? Night for sure
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? I like both while eating Sweet I always end up wanting Salty
Ninjas or pirates? Pirates
What was your favorite childhood television program? ... ? I don't know The only one I remember ever watching is like Bear in the big blue house and I did not see it often.
Are you a collector of anything? Yes and no. I collect angels. I used to collect Teddy Bears and glass dolls but know its not really that big to me.
If you could be any animal, what would you be?A Dove.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? teleporting Then I could see all my friends all the time and do so much.
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? "Mmm what time is it?"
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Haha well depends on the night really.
What's your favorite color? Red, Green, Blue, or white. It changes time to time.
What's your favorite animal? Dove
Do you believe in ghosts? I Believe in spirits.
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? A home of my own.If any left over save up for school.
Have any bad habits? hmmm when I am really really nervous I bite my nails a bit. popping my neck and knuckles.
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Milk left in Sippy Cups that then goes sour! Eww. lol
List 3 of your best personality traits: Easy to get along with, Good listener, Always wanting to give
List 3 of your worst personality traits: Shy at first, Self underestimating, Talks to much
Have any celebrity crushes?nah
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: oh Wow... um Pimples? no no weight! or longer hair lol
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes/ personality 
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Kind, Slightly Romantic, Easy going, Motivated, Honest, Fun!
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Over controlling, not having any thing they want in life, Rude
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? in between, In my own space I can be quite Tiddy on my own.
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Oh I do hope so.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? At this moment Salt lake City may change later but that is where I want to be right now
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? England
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Get married in the temple, Have children, Have a home of my own, Some day serve a mission with my love, Learn all that I need to in this life.
Name 1 regret you have: nothing big enough to want to really change
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Not thinking so much!!
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Freedom and starting my own life
What's your favorite song of the moment? Talking to the moon By Bruno Mars
What's your favorite song of all time?A river Flows in you
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Go Dancing with friends
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Hanging out with a group of friends
Have any hidden talents? Ya.
What would be your dream job? A Girls home Counselor
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True love. I don't care if we live out on the street if I have true love.
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? Find my True love, My parents to have all that they need for the rest of their lives, Pure Happiness
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I Dream of falling/ being in love almost every night
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Legally, Bellah haha. If I had to go by a whole new name to hide or some thing... well I would not tell you now would I?
Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes with all that I am
What is your favourite flower? Roses, and lilies.
What was your favourite toy as a child? Rosey
How do you vent anger? Blog/ Write it out or not at all.
What are you listening to right now? The Music on my Blog.
What color are your socks right now? I am Bare foot.
Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake. I am thinking there was none.
Notable Events on the Day You Were Born. None
Pets? one Cat Named Puppy who lives with my grandparents. Every one hates him but me. It might be that he is only loving to me.
Last time you Received flowers and from whom? Uhhh I am not... oh wait I got a Yellow Rose from a friends date for homecoming!
What is your luck Charm? I don't really have a luck charm but I wear my Dad's Eagle Necklace for courage and the charms on my charm bracelet each have meaning to me. For Example. Protection, Hope, Virtue, Love of those dear to me.
Do you sleep with one pillow or two? Some times I sleep with any where up to 4 or five and lately i Will sleep with none.

No comments:

Post a Comment