Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22nd " Celebration of life day"

So many say " boy, my life sucks", "I hate life" or perhaps even " when will this life be over?" Well what if it was? Have you done every thing you have ever wanted to do? I dare say that no man nor woman can look me in the eye and tell me that they have done every thing they have ever wished to do. I know I have not. I have so much still to live for. I have not found true love I have not had my children I have not seen the ocean or even tried to skip rocks on a pond. And when those things have came I am sure that I will have much more that I will wish to do. Life is not about the now or the past but the future. And yet if we do not live in the now and strive for the future than our future will slip away from us. If you were told the day you were going to die what would you be doing now? I am sure one you would not be reading my blog. You would be out doing all you can to live your life to the fullest. 
Me I would not go sky diving or rocky mountain climbing. I would be going to each of those that I love, Family and dear friends and hugging them and just being with them one last time. I would put aside my fears and let others know all my deep feelings. I would dance and sing my heart out no matter who was watching." I Would love deeper" I would skip rocks on every pond I could find til I learned how. I would smile every moment of every day. I would not let one moment slip away.

My life has been Beautiful and I am thankful for it.
 



 
Sisters forever




  

Garett and I.... Princess and ninja  Daddy took his girls for a ride  Kissing my BF Bruce (the girls camp Mascaut)
  I won red and white day... I hate this pic Rebekah Marshall (me) age 17 Elisabeth Marshall ( my sister) 5 monthsCORT IS LIKE MY BEST FRIEND.....believe me its true!

No comments:

Post a Comment