Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just Words spilled before me

Every feel like you just cannot say any thing right? Waking up to my Best friend leaving for who knows how long again I could not really say any thing right. Oh well I guess. Its not like I made any one mad at me. I don't think. Some times when I look at how close she is with her family it makes me wonder if there is some thing wrong with me. I am the one that when parents and sister were staying in Kanab I was all for saving enough money up to move to Salt Lake City. Even when we thought of moving to Ohio I was wanting to earn enough money to leave Ohio and move to Salt Lake. ( I just feel like there is some thing there waiting in a way for me) Yes I am not saying I would not miss my family, I just am not the type to follow my family every where, I mean I loved College, Being out on my own, fending for my self, I did not call home every day( tho often home called me every day) I loved that freedom of looking for my own life. I missed my family. It was often nice to come home every once in a while, But I was not like some that if I could not get home every other weekend they would miss their families to the point of tears. Am I heartless for that? I love my family like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment