Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentines that would steal my heart ( Shhh Don't tell)

Home made Valentines show that there was thought put into it other than just going out and buying chocolate or roses. 
Of course I love roses! SO MUCH.
A note in a bottle I don't know why but I would adore a hand written letter in a bottle more than any thing in the world!
This guy is so cute one look and my heart is gone! I don't know if it is gone to who ever is giving me this or the lil guy him self lol Just playing.


I Guess any thing HeartFelt would Capture my heart. I love all that has been given to me.
Some once ( not for valentines but just because he new I was down) brought some Orange Juice and Tree blossoms to cheer me up and tho it seemed like very little it was one of the best things I have ever been given because it showed that he knew me, He knew that I would walk slower as we passed the trees in blossom and that when I was having a bad day I could down a gallon of Orange Juice in one setting.
Things like showing that they know little odd tidbits about me really touch my heart. Like even the silly things like getting me a Pez of Belle for Christmas or playing my favorite song on the Piano for me when we are suppose to be in the gym dancing with the rest. I Guess Really I am a hopeless Romantic all the way through. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment