Sunday, January 29, 2012

Please Pray

Please keep My family and I in your prayers that we may find work for my father and a place to call home. We are Packing our bags and all heading for Salt Lake City to see if there is the things we need to start a new life, hopefully with a sturdy job for my dad, Jobs for Alveda and I so that we may move out some day on our own, and a better home. If we do not find what we need in Salt Lake we will then move on to Las Vegas. My personal hope is that we find it in Salt Lake for other than having Dear friends that abide in Vegas I am not very fond of the Idea of living there. And then if there is nothing in Vegas perhaps we will move on to a new location. It may be along tiresome trip. Keep up in your thoughts and prayers.
                               ~Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment