Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January

When you are not going back to school January means less. Sure it it the new year, this will be the first time I post and it will say "2012" I never have been to good at the whole new year resolutions, Wiki says that a New Year Resolution is a commitment that you make to yourself on New Year's day. Ok so it does not say that exactly but around that.
The top ten Resolutions made each new years is;
1. Spend more time with family. ( well I live with them so I don't think I can spend any more time than I do with them. Perhaps I could go see some of the family members that I don't see so often)
2. Be Fit ( ya I could work on that.. Being at home I have gotten Fat a lazy)
3. Is more fitness ( seems to me people worry way to much about that)
4. Quit smoking ( well I don't smoke so that one is a easy one for me!)
5. Enjoy life more. ( Hmmm sounds good.... ya)
6. Quit Drinking ( another easy one.. I don't drink)
7. Get out of debt ( oh that sounds good haha like that will happen for a while)
8 . Learn some thing new. ( oh I would like to learn the Piano or perhaps any thing really)
9. Help others. ( I could do that)
10. Get Organized. (sounds ok)

I am defiantly not saying that I am using any of these "tops" as my own. If I did make a list, mine would not be the boring every day list. It would be different. Like....
1. Date More. (haha I could see how this one would make others happy I mean I got a book called " DATING: No Guts No Glory" for Christmas. And never mind that the Arthur is one of the best. I think its a hint)
2. Stop getting so sick. ( I spend to much time sick)
3. Sing and draw more. ( I have not done much of either since High school. It would be nice to get back into them)
4. Let my hair Grow out ( Meaning No Dying it or huge changes that will stunt it's growth. And to keep taking my Vitamins that help promote hair growth and also healthy nails)
5. Eat less candy and Drink less soda. ( thats what I have been living off of for a month of so now)
6. Contact my friends more. ( sending out a mass text to all my friends for new years I got more " Who is this ?" than " you too" that is bad!)
7. Stop checking the mail every day ( there is nothing there for me why cant I get that out of my mind. Its like the one thing that will get me up and dressed so I can walk out the gate and 20 feet down the road. And then some times I sneak out in my PJs hoping no one will see.)
8. Do some thing amazing this year!

Wow I some how tricked my self into writing a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment